The Auto-Release is a function designed to automatically release a booking if it does not fulfill specific booking requirements.
Currently, the requirements are:
- Uploading purchaser NRIC images (Upload Buyer's IC)
- Adding payment information (Booking fee payment)
- Sending a loan case to bankers via the loan tracker (Mortgage)
A timer can be set before the system releases the booking should any requirements are not fulfilled. The user can set up to have either one, two, or all three requirements present.
Auto Release settings for Specific Project(s)
A simple steps to follow if you would like to set up the auto-release for a project or specific projects
- Go to Project you would like to set up
- Booking Setup
You can see the timer at the Bookings -> Booking Overview once the setup is done.
Auto Release settings for ALL Projects
A simple steps to follow if you would like to set up the auto-release for all projects
- go to Home
- System Settings
- Auto-release settings
- check Apply these settings to all project once you have set up the requirement(s)
Kindly take note that upon the release of a booking, its status will turn to Expired, and the unit status will turn to Available.