MHub CRM uses the email parser tool to extract data and generate leads from PropertyGuru inquiry emails.
When you link your PropertyGuru inquiries, you are able to:
- Automate lead generation from PropertyGuru emails to MHub CRM
- Set up a campaign and see insights like submission and budget spent
▼ Before setting up the PropertyGuru listing portal campaign channel
- make sure the project name in PropertyGuru is the same in Showroom.
- make sure the allocated email address (eg. email@example.com)
is added to the recipient list of your PropertyGuru enquiry emails.
To set up a campaign channel:
- Go to Campaigns
- Choose an existing one or set up a new campaign
- Click New
- Choose Listing portal integration
- Select PropertyGuru for Listing portal name
- Fill up Project name
- Fill up Total budget (optional)
- Fill up Total spent (optional)
- Click Confirm
You may want to configure the auto-assignment rule for sales persons to attend to these new leads immediately. Read more about auto-assignment.
1. Why were the PropertyGuru leads not generated in MHub CRM?
- Did PropertyGuru successfully set up your allocated email address in their recipient list for this project?
- Is the project name in PropertyGuru exactly the same as Showroom?
- Did you set up a PropertyGuru campaign channel for this project?
2. What happens if the project name in Showroom is not exactly the same as PropertyGuru?
- MHub CRM will proceed to generate the submission and lead without a campaign and a project, as long as the PropertyGuru email reaches your allocated email inbox.