In the Calculation tab, you will be able to see:
- A progress claim refers to the commission entitlement of the sales staff after certain payment conditions are fulfilled.
- Select Base claim if you want to preview a sample calculation for a sale that falls under the first tier quota within a defined period.
- Select Retro claim to preview a sample calculation for a sale that exceeds the first tier quota within a defined period.
- Nett selling price of current unit
- The Nett selling price of the current unit that the sales staff is selling for the project. The display price is just a sample price, for preview calculation purposes.
- The commission tier that the unit sold falls under.
- The commission percentage that the unit sold is entitled for. It changes depending on the tier that the unit sold falls under.
- Full sales staff commission
- The total commission amount payable by developer to the sales staff for the unit sold.
- Payment terms
- The conditions surrounding the commission payment, agreed between developer and sales staff.
- These conditions only apply to a sale with a conventional loan/ LPPSA offer accepted or to a sale with cash buyer.
- These conditions will be the trigger point for initiation of commission claim by the sales staff.
- Progress claim
- The payment stage that this claim falls under.
- The percentage portion of the commission to be paid out, for e.g. 50% of 3% commission to be paid upon reaching 1st Milestone.
- The nett commission claim amount payable by developer to the sales staff for the unit sold.
- The standard 6% service tax that is charged for the unit sold.
- For an MYR 100K property at a 3% commission rate:
- Commission inclusive SST payout is MYR 2,830.19 + MYR169.81 = MYR3,000 (3%)
- Commission exclusive SST payout is 3% (MYR3,000) + 6% SST (MYR180) = MYR3,180
- The commission claim amount payable by developer to the sales staff for the unit sold, as issued in the invoice.
Volume Commission Structure