This feature is available for the Headquarters and Supervisor user access roles only
▼ View User account types for more info
MHub CRM is integrated with iProperty webhook to receive lead data seamlessly once the iProperty listing form is submitted by your prospects.
When you link your iProperty forms, you are able to:
- Automate lead generation from iProperty form to MHub CRM
- Set up a campaign by integrating form and seeing insights like submission, budget, and spend
MHub CRM will take all your linked forms into account, adding them up to an overall sum so you are able to see the performance of your MHub campaign in the campaign listing section.
▼ Before setting up the iProperty listing portal campaign channel, collect your
Developer ID, Listing ID and Listing URL from iProperty
Start automate lead generation by integrating with iProperty webhook
- Click the Settings icon on the side menu bar
- Under Campaign settings option click API integrations
- Click Setup
- Click iProperty
- Key in Developer ID from iProperty *
- Click Generate API key
- Click Copy key to copy the API key and provide the key to the iProperty team to complete the integration
- Click Save
To set up Campaign:
- Go to Campaigns
- Choose an existing one or set up a new campaign
- Click New
- Choose Listing portal integration
- Select iProperty for Listing portal name
- Fill up Project name
- Select iProperty API key or Developer ID that you've set up in Settings
- Fill up iProperty Listing ID *
- Fill up iProperty Listing URL *
- Fill up Total budget (optional)
- Fill up Total spent (optional)
- Click Confirm
* This information must be collected from iProperty prior to integration with MHub CRM.
* Different iProperty Developer IDs should not share the same API key.
To complete the integration, you need to notify iProperty of the correct API key for the iProperty Developer ID and make sure to have “source: iproperty” as custom header. Or, you may use the following sample for your convenience:
Endpoint URL: https://api.lead.mhub.my/submissions
You may want to configure an auto-assignment rule for salespersons to attend to these new leads immediately. Read more about auto-assignment.
- Why were the iProperty leads not generated in MHub CRM?
- Has iProperty configured the correct API key for this project?
- Submission did not pass our validation criteria
- API key matches with PropertyGuru Developer ID
- PropertyGuru Listing ID matches and linked with one of the PropertyGuru campaign channels
- Other validation criteria (refer to here)
- Is your iProperty account still active?
- If none of the above, contact both iProperty and MHub customer support to check the integration status