This feature is available for the Headquarters and Supervisor user access roles only
View User account types for more info
MHub Lead's API integration works seamlessly using your external (website) forms to stream into MHub Lead. Leads will be streamed every 2 hours.
When you connect forms, you are able to:
- Automate lead generation from website form to MHub Lead
- Set up a campaign by integrating form and see insights like reach, submission, budget spent.
MHub Lead will take all your forms into account, adding them up to an overall sum so you are able to see the performance of your MHub campaign in the campaign listing section.
Automate lead generation by integrating Website Form:
- Click the Settings icon on the side menu bar
- Under Campaign settings option Click API Integrations
- Click Setup
- Click Website form
- Key in Api Key Description (name it)
- Click Generate Key
- Follow this article to complete the integration (required to be done by person with Programming knowledge)
To get the metrics like Visits, Unique Visits, Submissions view, additional steps to set up campaigns will be required.
To Set up Campaign:
- Go to Campaigns
- Choose an existing one or set up a new campaign.
- Click New
- Choose Website Integration
- Fill up Website Name
- Fill up Website URL
- Fill up Budget (optional)
- Click Link and Continue
To complete integration of your website form with Mhub Lead , Field Mapping needs to be completed. Field mapping is created to avoid discrepancies in collected data between your form and Mhub data fields. If your website form consists of fields like ‘phone’ you will need to map it as ‘mobile’ in the Mhub Lead field.
- Make sure all your website form fields (left column) are mapped with Mhub Lead ones (right column)
To complete the integration:
- Click on newly created website channel
- Copy Form ID
- Follow this article to set up metrics for tracking of campaign by integrating form id.