What happens after rejecting a claim or an invoice?
- Once a claim or an invoice is rejected by the developer Headquarter role, the agency or the internal sales staff will receive an email notification.
- In Commission Tracker, under Invoices, mouseover on the Info icon next to a Rejected status invoice. You will be able to view the Rejection reason for the invoice.
- Fix the issue and Re-submit the invoice.
- Once that’s done, the status will change from Rejected to Re-submitted.
- Developer Headquarter will need to check and verify the Re-submitted invoice before approving it.