In the Calculation tab, you will be able to see:
- Nett selling price of current unit
The Nett selling price of the current unit that the agency is selling for the project. The display price is just a sample price, for preview calculation purposes.
- Unit claim
The order of current unit sold for the project by the agency.
- Tiered commission
The commission tier that the unit sold falls under. It changes depending on the value entered for the Unit Claim and on the commission scheme structure that you have set up.
- Commission %
The commission percentage that the unit sold is entitled for. It changes depending on the tier that the unit sold falls under.
- Full agency commission
The total commission amount payable by developer to the agency for the unit sold.
- Payment terms
- The conditions surrounding the commission payment, agreed between developer and agency.
- These conditions only apply to a sale with a conventional loan/ LPPSA offer accepted or to a sale with cash buyer.
- These conditions will be the trigger point for initiation of commission claim by the agency.
- Progress claim
The payment stage that this claim falls under.
- Commission payment %
The percentage portion of the commission to be paid out, for e.g. 50% of 3% commission to be paid upon reaching 1st Milestone.
The nett commission claim amount payable by developer to the agency for the unit sold.
- SST 6%
The standard 6% service tax that is charged for the unit sold.
For an MYR 100K property at a 3% commission rate:
- Commission inclusive SST payout is MYR 2,830.19 + MYR169.81 = MYR3,000 (3%)
- Commission exclusive SST payout is 3% (MYR3,000) + 6% SST (MYR180) = MYR3,180
- Total commission
The commission claim amount payable by developer to the agency for the unit sold, as issued in the invoice.
Tiered Commission Structure
|≤ 5 units sold
|6 - 10 units sold
|≥ 11 units sold
||Conventional loan / LPPSA - 1st Payment
||Conventional loan / LPPSA - 2nd Payment
||Cash Buyer - 1st Payment
- Differential sum (if any)
|First loan disbursement/ First drawdown
- 20% Min. Downpayment / Min. Payment Received
|Commission payment %