Once an agreement is created, the commission calculation and claim processing will start running.
However, you can still make changes to the agreement if there is no submission claim generated for the agreement yet.
- To edit an agreement, click on the Agency name of the agreement that you want to edit from the Agreement listing page.
- In the Agreement tab, click on the Edit icon of the section that you want to edit.
- Click on Save once changes are done.
- Editing the agreement will affect the commission/incentive calculation for all unit sold within the appointment period.
- The Edit icon will be disabled if a submission claim is detected.