A campaign is a series of messages that can be used to communicate your brand or product. By creating campaigns on MHub CRM, you are able to streamline your communications with both potential customers and existing customers.
Campaigns usually have:
- A specific goal
- A specific time frame
- A specific target audience
;and a good campaign usually:
- Is carefully researched and well thought-out
- Focuses on details and execution
- Has great messaging personality and emotion
- Is flexible
Marketing campaigns to targeted audiences is usually done through utilising diverse media channels.
Some examples of channels are as follows. It may include both online and offline channels.
- Digital platforms
- Social media
- Physical sales gallery
- Signboard, flyer, banner
- Referrals/word of mouth
With MHub CRM, you are able to manage your campaigns and your customers together in one place. Cut the confusion and streamline all activities.
- Organise your campaigns for efficient execution
- Streamline activities all in one place
- Track marketing metrics and measure results
- Compare and make better decisions for the future
- Automate processes like lead generation to minimise manual work
Get started by creating a campaign. Learn how to create a channel after.