After reserving a unit, you can always refer back to the details of the booking anytime either via the My Bookings menu or the Bookings tab under a specific project.
Bookings made from any and all projects will be saved under the My Bookings page.
- Starting from Marketplace’s Discover menu, click on the My Bookings button located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Here, you’re able to check all reservations you’ve made on Marketplace. Each booking also states the current status of the booking and whether the developer has been following up on the booking.
- Clicking on a booking will reveal the full details of that particular booking in a slide bar menu. Here, you’re also able to check on the details of that unit’s purchaser and record payments made by this booking’s purchaser.
- The details of the purchaser(s) are all recorded here based on what you have previously keyed-in when reserving this unit.
- You can also upload an image of the purchaser’s IC at the bottom of the page. Refer to the Upload Purchaser IC section of this User Guide for more information on how to upload.
- Any current or past payments made by the purchaser towards this booking are recorded here. Refer to the Record Payment section of this User Guide for more information on how to record a new payment.