On SRB, agents will be able to record any payments made by your purchaser towards the booking deposit of your booking. You can also track these payments via Showroom.
- Starting from your bookings page, click on the booking which you’d like to check the payments for.
- Once inside, scroll down to the payment section. Here you’ll be able to record any payments made by your purchaser towards this booking’s booking deposit in a number of differing payment methods.
- Payments recorded inside of SRB by the agent will also be recorded here for your approval and verification.
- To record a new payment, simply click on the New Payment button.
- In the following menu, you’re required to select the payment method used as well as the amount that was paid and the reference of the payment if any.
- Different payment methods will have differing fields.
- Don’t forget to attach a file attachment to the payment record as a form of proof of payment.
- After recording a payment or if you’re viewing a payment recorded from SRB, you’ll also be able to print out the payment receipt, add an additional attachment (if there are no attachments), and cancel the transaction via the triple-dot icon.
- Cancelling a transaction and adding/deleting an attachment can only be done before the payment is verified.