After publishing your project into SRB, you can now begin publishing the units you want for that project into Marketplace.
- To publish your units, first navigate to the units tab of your project.
- If you’ve been to this menu before publishing your project to SRB, you’ll probably notice that it now contains a new column.
- This new column will be used to publish or unpublished your unit on SRB.
- To publish a unit, simply click on the greyed out slider button tied to that particular unit.
- A confirmation message will be displayed to show that your unit has successfully been published into SRB.
- From here, publish as many units as you’d like for your project and simply wait for the bookings to come in.
- It’s important to note, that if a unit is not available, it cannot be published to SRB.
- Units that has been booked inside of SRB will also automatically remove itself from SRB’s listings.