After booking a unit for your client, you can choose to upload a digital image of their IC into their booking information.
- Starting from Marketplace’s My Bookings page, click on the booking that’s tied to the purchase whose IC you’re uploading for.
- From the booking information page, click on the Purchaser tab near the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the purchaser’s information page, you’ll have access to two fields which allows you to upload their front and back IC image respectively.
- To upload an image of their IC, click on the Upload Image box then, select an image from your device to upload.
- Once you’ve finished uploading your image, simply click on the save button to register your changes. The saved image will then be sent to the developer for their reference as well.
- If you’ve uploaded the wrong image, simply click on the Replace Image button to re-upload a different image file.