▼ For Headquarters, Supervisor, Sales Manager user access roles only
View User account types for more info
Home > Setting > Currency Settings
Rather than viewing the value of your projects in one currency, you can also set multiple differring currencies to know its value in different regions of the world.
However, before you can set other currencies, you must first make sure that you have set your default base currency.
- Click Settings at the Showroom homepage
- Click Currency Settings
- Click Add
- Select Malaysian Ringgit in the left drop down menu
- Type 1 into the Rate column
- Click on to add the currency into your system
It's important to note however, that you cannot delete your default currency and can only edit its rate.
Project > (Project Name) > Edit > Currency Settings
After setting your default base currency, you can also directly apply different currencies to your projects directly.
- Click Projects at the Showroom homepage
- Click on the specific project you would like to set different currencies with
- Click Edit at the top right hand corner
- Click Currency Settings on the left menu bar
- Click Add to add a currency row
- Select your preffered currency from the drop down menu on the left
- Type in the rate of the selected currency in the empty box on the right
- Click to add the currency setting into the project
- Click on Make Default if you wish to make the currency your default currency