Make sure your password is at least 8 characters long, and try to use a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters (ex: #, $, , !). The password you use for your MHub account should be different than the passwords you use for other websites, like your email, bank account, or social media. That way, if one of your other accounts is compromised, it's less likely to impact your MHub account.
Learn how to How do I reset my password?
A few general guidelines to help you stay safe online:
- Always log in at your company's secure URL: Check any page's URL before you enter your login info.
- Look for “https://” at the beginning of the URL. This means that your connection is encrypted, protecting the integrity and confidentiality of data sent between your computer and MHub. Some browsers may also show a lock icon next to the URL to confirm that it’s secure. MHub will try and force your browser to use HTTPS, but this may not work for all browsers.
- Keep your devices and software up to date: Device manufacturers and software providers often provide updates that address security risks and introduce new security protections.
- Install antivirus software: Install antivirus software from a trustworthy source to detect, prevent, and remove common viruses or other types of attacks.
- Check the sender: Don't click any links or download any attachments unless you know and trust the source.
Suspicious communication or activity
Make sure that you are communicating with the authorised MHub support personnel via official website, email or phone number. MHub will never contact you from unlisted phone numbers or unknown emails besides mhub.my
Always carefully examine emails claiming to be from MHub.
If you encounter a suspicious communication means or activity, kindly report it to us right away. Send an email to email@example.com immediately.