MHub Chat is an app where salespeople can communicate with buyers on the MHub Showroom from Buyers app.
How to get started
- Click on the chat icon on the primary menu bar on the far left
- Click on Chat settings
- Click New chat admin and select a user in your company as the chat admin (only Headquarters roles can see the settings)
- Make sure your chat is enabled
What does the chat do?
Salespeople can communicate with buyers using this chat messenger.
Who can use the chat?
Buyers that have registered an account on your Showroom for Buyer (SRB) app can send a message to salespeople. Salespeople can also initiate chat to send messages to the buyer. This is only possible if the buyer has registered on the SRB app.
Who can see the chat?
All users can see the chat menu with they login to MHub Lead but each user can only see all the chats from the opportunities assigned to them.
Chat admins can see all the chat groups. Any user with the Headquarters role access can add chat admins.
How do I create chat group?
Chat groups are automatically added. All buyers will have:
- A general chat group called 'Need help?'. This group is the same for every buyer. There is no need to add this group as it is a default group.
- Each sales opportunity has its own chat group. For example:
- A Residence
- B Residence
Who are in the chat group?
Chat groups have participants. Participants are:
- The buyer (that has signed up on SRB)
- Additional buyers (that have also signed up on SRB)
- Assignee (salesperson assigned to the opportunity)
- Chat admins (that are added by any HQ role access)
What is a chat admin for?
Chat admins will be added into every group in the company. You can assign someone dedicated to follow up with the assigned salesperson or buyers. Without a chat admin, chats will just be between the assigned salesperson and buyer. With a chat admin, that would be like having a moderator for each chat group.