Launch your Marvis App as usual.
Please follow the steps below:
- On your home screen, click on the Unit Defects button
- Click the + icon or New Defects
- Click + or New Case to start creating your defect item
- Plot the floor plan accordingly > select the Location, Element, Description type & Defect Description accordingly
- Add your description if needed
- Click add photo in the photo section - snap a photo or select from your gallery
- Mark on the photo if needed and click Done
- To create the defect item, click Submit to save
- Repeat the above steps 3 - 8 for the rest of the defective items in your unit
- Once all the defect items are recorded, you may click on the People/pencil icon or Sign-off button to officially submit to the developer - a signature is required before submitting
You will receive a copy of the defect report via email or download the PDF document via Marvis App.
Note: Please return the spare key to the developer team to complete the process